June 29, 2010

What I love

Let me introduce myself. I am a happily married mother to two children and one on the way, who works beyond full-time at a job she loves, and is not domestic at all (this blog is simply another means of procrastinating on the laundry and the room that needs to be painted, and on and on...) . I love Jesus, but as my smart husband often says, "the long-haired hippie freak Jesus" who preached free love to all - no matter who or what you were or did - and that's it. I love my husband, my wicked smart and funny best friend, because 12 years after meeting him, he is still my favorite person to talk to. I love my children, my oldest rockstar daughter, Chicken Little, and my hysterical baby girl, Chicken Nugget, and my lovely middle boy, Pollo, who I will meet next month hopefully. I love my job, because who wouldn't love a job where they got to spend millions and millions of dollars picking out pretty stuff for peoples houses. I love adoption, because that is how I got to meet my oldest daughter, and how my little boy is coming home as well. I love my friends who have become family, the best aunts and uncles this only child could hope to give to her children. I love to write, and since all of the things I have just listed are taking up a wee amount of the time I would love to set aside to write the next great American novel, this blog will be novel for now.

No comments: